It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:30 pm Advanced search

QPR Match Prediction Competition 2016/17 – Match 43 Results

Unofficial message board for all things QPR - Queens Park Rangers FC.

QPR Match Prediction Competition 2016/17 – Match 43 Results

Postby northwesthoop » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:33 am

It was an unhappy Easter for QPR but the results from the defeat to Sheffield Wednesday mean it was at least a happy Easter for some of our players

Our 3rd consecutive 2-1 defeat was correctly predicted by kingfisher, Rosco Bosco, Ghost and myself

Nobody got Reach as first scorer but pamment8, QpRsmith, surrey chad and singlespeed did get the early goal time

At the top the lead I took from e17hoop in the last match has been extended to 6 points. e17hoop was 6 points clear 2 matches ago though so with 3 matches left it is still all to play for in the title fight.

Rosco Bosco has further tightened his grip on a medal place. The 2 time champion has found for at exactly the right time and is now 7 points clear of 4th place and still has an outside shot at a claiming a 3rd title. Rosco has scored 34 points in the past 4 rounds so if he can maintain that average for the final 3 matches he could achieve anything!

Ghost and MCM Hoop have both moved back above LurkR into 4th and 5th and all 3 players still have a chance to grab the bronze medal but need some bigger scorer now.

singlespeed's renaissance in the past 5 games in line with QPR's 5 defeats on the spin mean he has gone from wooden spoon position to relative safety now with just 3 to play.

It is those behind singlespeed - ashqpr, CutePR, jimjams, Varc and qprallan - who remain in the fight to avoid 19th place and the final wooden spoon.

Elsewhere surrey chad has moved above QPRBex into 7th, QpRsmith is above pamment8 into 9th and kingfisher has leapfrogged both ranger-boy and SydneyR into 11th.

With 54 points left on offer though technically anything can still change all over the table.

Match 43.jpg
Match 43.jpg (98.54 KiB) Viewed 54 times
I've Got Blue And White Hooped Blood
northwesthoop
Gigantic Gerry

Re: QPR Match Prediction Competition 2016/17 – Match 43 Resu

Postby singlespeed » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:26 pm

got myself out of relegation trouble based on us losing 5 games in a row
id of rather we won those games to be honest
Brentford will give us a hiding in the next game as Holloway will put the reserves out again
singlespeed
Premiership Winner

Return to R's Chat