It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:39 am Advanced search

QPR Match Prediction Competition 2016/17 – Match 42 Results

Unofficial message board for all things QPR - Queens Park Rangers FC.

QPR Match Prediction Competition 2016/17 – Match 42 Results

Postby northwesthoop » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:20 am

Just in time for todays Easter Monday clash with Sheffield Wednesday here are the results for the Good Friday defeat to Bristol City

Only Rosco Bosco and I got the 2-1 scoreline correct and singlespeed was the only other players to think we would lose.

Understandably nobody got Pack as first scorer and only pamment8 got the early goal time. Plus only single points were taken from the bonus match so overall points were at a premium.

But the points that were scored have had an impact and with just 4 games to go it is all change at the top again...

I scored 7 points to jump ahead of e17hoop into the gold medal position with a single point lead. It brings e17hoop's run of 4 matches at the top to an end and is the 14th time to lead has changed this season!! Quite incredible. Will it change again?

Rosco Bosco has tightened his grip on 3rd place moving 5 clear of LurkR. Ghost and MCM Hoop who both looked like possible title challengers a month ago are now looking like the outsiders to snatch a medal. Ghost in particular was top as recent as Match 30. But remember Rosco was 9th just 4 matches ago and a big score from any of those currently between 3rd and 8th could change everything.

There was little movement elsewhere with pamment8 swapping places with QpRsmith from 10th to 9th on goal difference.

CutePR was absent for the first time ever but luckily for her qprallan and the returning Varc below failed to score so she only drops 1 place below singlespeed who has scored consistently since his own scare a few weeks ago when he dropped to 19th. qprallan needs points asap to avoid a second consecutive wooden spoon!

QPRBex and ranger-boy were also absent. ranger-boy remains in mid-table but QPRBex may have lost the chance for a crack at the medal places now.

Match 42.jpg
Match 42.jpg (99.98 KiB) Viewed 49 times
I've Got Blue And White Hooped Blood
northwesthoop
Gigantic Gerry

Re: QPR Match Prediction Competition 2016/17 – Match 42 Resu

Postby kingfisher » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:23 pm

CutePR was absent for the first time ever but luckily for her qprallan and the returning Varc below failed to score so she only drops 1 place
Worry not CutePR i entered and still got nothing! :wink
Hoops are coming home, coming home!
kingfisher
Dennis Bailey

Return to R's Chat