It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:30 pm Advanced search

ASTON VILLA V QPR 1-0 FT

Unofficial message board for all things QPR - Queens Park Rangers FC.

Re: ASTON VILLA V QPR 1-0 FT

Postby kingfisher » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:22 pm

singlespeed wrote:Don't want to end the season on a whimper
We got a London Derby with Brentford and a big game on Friday
I'd expect to end the season on a high,rather than just turn up
It's not professional or good to the loyal fans to play not to win
We have to show we can at least draw with teams like Brighton it bodes well for next season then

I agree re expecting professionals to perform whatever the incentive! Having said that, I guess we have to just accept that some of the players starting last night (based upon the commentary only) were just not good enough to accompany QPR into the Top 6 on that performance. Goss appears to have had little impact; Ngbakoto was criticised for failing to help defend; Sylla for not appearing fit; and Furlong again looked vulnerable. The second half was far better, and that was even before the substitutions. All in all, a draw probably was a fairer result, but the performance was less than we know they can produce!

In sharp contrast, we come up against a rampant Brighton on Friday and I can only hope that this becomes another case of QPR playing far better against top clubs...
Hoops are coming home, coming home!
kingfisher
Dennis Bailey

Re: ASTON VILLA V QPR 1-0 FT

Postby singlespeed » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:53 pm

why did we let one of most dangerous strikers in the championship have so much room
it was an uphill task going 1-0 down so early in the game
we look like were in holiday mode last couple of games and the international break has upset our form
the team were on a good run and now its back to back defeats and probably 3rd in a row on Friday
yes were only losing 1-0 but the goals have dried up again since we beat an extremely poor Rotherham team
Holloway has a lot of work to do in the summer if we want top 6 next season
singlespeed
Premiership Winner

Previous

Return to R's Chat