It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:39 am Advanced search

QPR Match Prediction Competition 2016/17 – Match 39 Results

Unofficial message board for all things QPR - Queens Park Rangers FC.

QPR Match Prediction Competition 2016/17 – Match 39 Results

Postby northwesthoop » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:00 pm

Whilst still waiting for northwesthoop junior and with todays bonus matches completed I can quickly get up the results following last nights poor defeat to Derby.

It was a defeat only predicted by singlespeed, ranger-boy, Varc and Rosco Bosco but nobody went for 1-0 to Derby

Nobody went for Vydra as first goal scorer but QpRsmith and e17hoop did well getting the rarer first goal time bracket of 61-75

kingfisher and ashqpr got the full 3 points from the bonus match as Reading beat Leeds 1-0

The scores were therefore relatively low, with e17hoop and Varc top scoring with 4 points.

Those 4 points for e17hoop mean his lead at the top extends to 7 points over myself and he now has a maximum score 18 point cushion inside the medal places.

The 4 points for Varc continue steady scoring that has seen Varc move further and further away from the bottom 3 in the past month.

It is still singlespeed who occupies the last wooden spoon spot in 19th place but he has cut the deficit to qprallan and CutePR to just 2 points. CutePR actually drops below qprallan into 18th on goal difference

Rosco Bosco climbs 1 place to 8th and QpRsmith is also up 1 place to 11th and they are both part of a huge battle for at least 5th place with 5th to 12th places split by just 8 points with 7 games to go.

Don't forget there are another 2 matches in quick succession this week and I will endeavour to get the results up asap.

Let me also just say thank you all once again for your incredibly kind messages in the last results update. Best club, best forum :tu

Match 39.jpg
Match 39.jpg (97.86 KiB) Viewed 99 times
I've Got Blue And White Hooped Blood
northwesthoop
Gigantic Gerry

Re: QPR Match Prediction Competition 2016/17 – Match 39 Resu

Postby singlespeed » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:35 am

Tell the missus to hold on a minute when baby is about to be born
You got the prediction league update to do first :tongue
Hope all goes well for you both mate,I've got 3 kids and 2 grandchildren
Was a grandad at 40 I feel old now but still young enough to keep up with them
Should get My daughters bloke done for child cruelty he's made both my grandsons Chelsea supporters :tongue :cry
singlespeed
Premiership Winner

Postby northwesthoop » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:57 am

singlespeed wrote:Tell the missus to hold on a minute when baby is about to be born
You got the prediction league update to do first :tongue
Hope all goes well for you both mate,I've got 3 kids and 2 grandchildren
Was a grandad at 40 I feel old now but still young enough to keep up with them
Should get My daughters bloke done for child cruelty he's made both my grandsons Chelsea supporters :tongue :cry

Cheers singlespeed.

My challenge living round here will be stopping them being fans of the Manchester or Liverpool clubs!

Hopefully taking part in the prediction league from an early age will lure them in to QPR :yay
I've Got Blue And White Hooped Blood
northwesthoop
Gigantic Gerry

Postby e17hoop » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:57 pm

2 games on the bounce with the correct goal time now. :wink
Father of a footballing prodigy...AND a guitar prodigy.
e17hoop

Return to R's Chat