It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:39 am Advanced search

help

Unofficial message board for all things QPR - Queens Park Rangers FC.

help

Postby Rick » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:05 am

How do I find out what my user name and password is ? Im about to change my computer and I have no idea what my login details are
Rick
Leroy Griffiths

Re: help

Postby QpRsmith » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:13 pm

Im sure there is a better way but if you details are saved in your browser go to the log in screen where you password is hidden with the dots, Right click and press inspect. You should get a little popup at the bottom half of the screen and at the top left of that there is a mouse icon, press that and then press the password text box this will highlight a line in that pop up box and on the line that says <input type="password".... change the text that says "password" to "text" and it will show you what your password is :tu

EDIT: thats in Google chrome by the way, it may be abit different on other browsers but i think it can be done in a similar way
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 12.12.05.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 12.12.05.png (131.54 KiB) Viewed 176 times
QpRsmith
Tony Scully

Re: help

Postby e17hoop » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:29 pm

Rick wrote:How do I find out what my user name and password is ? Im about to change my computer and I have no idea what my login details are

Username is Rick. If you need to reset the password you can do it at the login screen.

Alternatively, we can reset your password and send it to you at the email you used to register the account:
richard*******w@t*****t.com
Father of a footballing prodigy...AND a guitar prodigy.
e17hoop

Return to R's Chat