It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:27 pm Advanced search

QPR Match Prediction Competition 2016/17 – Match 37 Results

Unofficial message board for all things QPR - Queens Park Rangers FC.

QPR Match Prediction Competition 2016/17 – Match 37 Results

Postby northwesthoop » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:08 am

The first 0-0 of the season means only one thing as long term players will know - low scores with no first scorer and no goal time on offer.

It just meant that those who went for a draw at least picked up 3 points, namely Varc, ashqpr, e17hoop, QPRBex, MCM Hoop, SydneyR, surrey chad and myself.

e17hoop was also the only player to pick up anything from the bonus match, grabbing a single point as the only player to think Bristol City would win away at Wigan.

So not much movement of course but e17hoop has cut my lead at the top to 6 points. Ghost is now 5 points off e17hoop in 3rd and just 3 points ahead of MCM Hoop who has been keeping a watching brief in 4th place for some time now and ticking along nicely.

At the bottom end ashqpr remains in 19th but both ash and Varc have closed in on those ahead and we now have just 7 points between 6 players in the battle to avoid the final wooden spoon position of 19th. It appears that stanley67 and SuperHoop's prediction competition days are definitely over.

pamment8 drops to 8th behind both surrey chad and QPRBex who are up to 7th and 6th respectively.

And that is pretty much it for this week. 0-0's are never the best for anybody and we only have 1 match now in the next 20 days due to the return of boring international breaks after next weekends match!

Match 37.jpg
Match 37.jpg (97.65 KiB) Viewed 102 times
I've Got Blue And White Hooped Blood
northwesthoop
Gigantic Gerry

Re: QPR Match Prediction Competition 2016/17 – Match 37 Resu

Postby e17hoop » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:24 pm

Top scorer! With 4... :sssh
Father of a footballing prodigy...AND a guitar prodigy.
e17hoop

Return to R's Chat