It is currently Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:53 pm Advanced search

The Worst Player In QPR History Is?

Unofficial message board for all things QPR - Queens Park Rangers FC.

Re: The Worst Player In QPR History Is?

Postby Varc » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:38 am

I thought about Bruce but remembered Christer warren was even more useless! I agree there are some throughout history, but I've added some more modern ones in because of the financial aspects of their input too, which is more relevant these days
“You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word. It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.”
Varc

Postby Melbourne_R » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:19 am

I thought Sammy Lee was ok..? He did bounce around the plastic quite well, him and Robbie James in the middle, the opposition midfield could never get past them because of the bulk they both had.

:-D
I left some of the old Plastic Pitch in the garden at my old address in High Wycombe, can someone go there and mail it to me?
Melbourne_R
Dennis Bailey

Postby surrey chad » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:39 am

Melbourne_R wrote:I thought Sammy Lee was ok..? He did bounce around the plastic quite well, him and Robbie James in the middle, the opposition midfield could never get past them because of the bulk they both had.

:-D

Sammy was only with us a few months before moving on to Sampdoria. Robie James!, forgot all about him one of my favourite players back then.
Supporting QPR is for life not just for Play Off finals
surrey chad
Super Stainrod

Previous

Return to R's Chat