It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:04 pm Advanced search

QPR Match Prediction Competition 2016/17 – Match 31 Results

Unofficial message board for all things QPR - Queens Park Rangers FC.

QPR Match Prediction Competition 2016/17 – Match 31 Results

Postby northwesthoop » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:37 am

Another Saturday and another defeat. The 2-1 defeat was a popular scoreline though with LurkR, MCM Hoop, Rosco Bosco, CutePR and myself all picking up the full 6 points here.

Nobody got Brown as first scorer but kingfisher, SydneyR and Varc got the 16-30 first goal time

pamment8, Rosco Bosco, e17hoop, Varc, surrey chad and LurkR all did well getting the bonus match 1-1 correct for 3 points apiece.

The end result is another change at the top. Just like last season Ghost and I are trading places as we head towards the business end and it's me back to the top after Ghost had displaced me last week and vice versa the 2 weeks before that! My lead is 4 points and with e17hoop and MCM Hoop keeping up the pace we have only 8 points between the top 4.

It has never been so close between so many at the top. You can't discount 2-time past Champion Rosco Bosco either who had a second strong round in a row adding 15 points in 2 matches, so he is up above pamment8 into 5th and only 8 points off the medal places.

At the bottom Varc got a much needed 6 points and it means the battle at the bottom is now just as ferocious as the tussle at the top, with a solitary point between the bottom 3 and Varc only bottom on goal difference. The 3 players who were just above the bottom 3 - jimjams, stanley67 and SuperHoop - were all absent but the gap to them remains the same for now as qprallan and ashqpr failed to score.

LurkR equalled his best score of the season with 9 points and is up from 13th to 10th and SydneyR is up from 15th to 12th. QPRBex and ranger-boy were the big losers dropping 3 places each to 14th and 15th.

CutePR is now up to 8th after having only got out of the bottom 3 the week before Christmas!

Match 31.jpg
Match 31.jpg (96.17 KiB) Viewed 110 times
I've Got Blue And White Hooped Blood
northwesthoop
Gigantic Gerry

Re: QPR Match Prediction Competition 2016/17 – Match 31 Resu

Postby ashqpr » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:48 pm

I think I've just been given the vote of confidence by the manager.
ashqpr
Jude The Cat

Return to R's Chat