It is currently Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:48 pm Advanced search

QPR Match Prediction Competition 2016/17 – Match 30 Results

Unofficial message board for all things QPR - Queens Park Rangers FC.

QPR Match Prediction Competition 2016/17 – Match 30 Results

Postby northwesthoop » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:55 am

There were a few players no doubt thinking about what may have been on Saturday, especially those who went for Washington as first scorer or a 1-1 result. In the end just 7 players picked up points and nobody scored more than 6 points.

Only Ghost, ranger-boy and SydneyR even went for a Blackburn win but Rosco Bosco did get Gallagher as first scorer which was pretty impressive! :wink

minxymartin did well predicting the infrequent first goal time of 76-90 whilst only SuperHoop and CutePR got the Burton 2-1 win exact in the bonus match and only a few others grabbed the single point

QpRsmith forget to enter a goal different so I have penalised him as much as the worst penalty for those who did enter which is 3 points.

Despite the overall low scores 3 points are enough to move Ghost back to the top, 2 points clear of myself but there are still just 10 points between the top 4 players. Rosco Bosco is above surrey chad into 6th owing to his 6 point haul.

SuperHoop will be happy enough to nudge another 3 points clear of the bottom 3, whilst ranger-boy may have only scored 3 himself but it's enough to jump 3 places from 15th to 12th. 4 points for SydneyR only move him up 1 place to 15th and it is jimjams losing out to them both, dropping 2 places to 16th. With only 6 points between 7 players though a lot more trading of places lies ahead.

Match 30.jpg
Match 30.jpg (96.74 KiB) Viewed 36 times
I've Got Blue And White Hooped Blood
northwesthoop
Gigantic Gerry

Return to R's Chat