It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:07 pm Advanced search

QPR Match Prediction Competition 2016/17 – Match 29 Results

Unofficial message board for all things QPR - Queens Park Rangers FC.

QPR Match Prediction Competition 2016/17 – Match 29 Results

Postby northwesthoop » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:43 pm

Nice and prompt before a few busy days, here are the results following the entertaining 2-2 draw with Newcastle...

Only SuperHoop went for a draw but myself, QPRBex, ranger-boy and kingfisher got Shelvey as first scorer

I also got the early goal time along with pamment8, LurkR, e17hoop and singlespeed

singlespeed, QpRsmith and MCM Hoop got the 0-2 bonus match exact.

It means that with the top score of 10 this round I jump up to be the new leader, rising from 3rd and ending Ghost's 4 week reign at the top since the turn of the year. It is the 8th time this season the lead has changed hands already.

e17hoop also closed in on previous leader Ghost and there are now only 3 points between the top 3. MCM Hoop is still ticking along nicely in 4th and cannot be discounted. I was minutes away from a 16 point score with a 2-1 prediction which could be critical come the end of the season with how tight it remains.

It's changed in the bottom 3 too with SuperHoop's 4 points being just enough to squeeze him out of the wooden spoon zone at the expense of qprallan who drops back in after 4 matches. Again there are only 3 points between 3 players though but there is a bit of a gap now to the rest.

That is because above them kingfisher and ranger-boy - who had been 16th and 17th respectively - both had strong rounds to move even further clear of danger and within the huge pack of players who could just as easily finish top half as finish near the bottom as it is so close and changing every match.

stanley67 and SydneyR have dropped down into 16th and 17th for the time being and jimjams has dropped from 11th to 14th. singlespeed is up from 10th to 8th.

Back higher up pamment8 is picking up some points regularly at the moment and is only 1 big score from getting involved at the top but surrey chad and Rosco Bosco have failed to keep up with the pace in recent weeks in 6th and 7th and the medal places may now be starting to feel a long way off.

Another match on Saturday though so expect more to change again!
Attachments
Match 29.jpg
Match 29.jpg (96.09 KiB) Viewed 122 times
I've Got Blue And White Hooped Blood
northwesthoop
Gigantic Gerry

Re: QPR Match Prediction Competition 2016/17 – Match 29 Resu

Postby SuperHoop » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:02 am

YEEESSSSSS!!! I'm out of the relegation zone! :rofl
IAN HOLLOWAY'S BLUE N WHITE ARMY!!!!!!!!
SuperHoop
Warnock Whipper

Postby singlespeed » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:14 pm

I predicted a 5-0 loss and still got 6 points this week
singlespeed
Premiership Winner

Postby ranger-boy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:40 pm

singlespeed wrote:I predicted a 5-0 loss and still got 6 points this week

Whilst I predicted a 6-0 loss and still got the same points as you :rofl
I am a QPR fan for life...sometimes happily!!
ranger-boy
Devon White

Return to R's Chat