It is currently Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:49 pm Advanced search

Ravel Morrison Signs

Unofficial message board for all things QPR - Queens Park Rangers FC.

Ravel Morrison Signs

Postby minxymartin » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:46 pm

West London Sport @WestLondonSport

Morrison agrees personal terms with #QPR http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr- ... rison-move

5:41pm · 31 Jan 2017 ·
Last edited by minxymartin on Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ollie Ollie Ollie

'Q' 'P' 'R'
minxymartin
Gigantic Gerry

Re: Ravel Morrison Agrees Terms

Postby Ghost » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:55 pm

I seem to be in a small minority but I don't get the hype about Morrison. He did quite well last time but he is not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy. And probably not fit.
Ghost
Dennis Bailey

Re: Ravel Morrison Signs

Postby pamment8 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:34 pm

Better than we have previously signed :tu
pamment8
Champion of Europe

Postby Varc » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:41 pm

Probably the most ambivalent I've ever been towards a signing. I just think, its nice that he's here, but he'll end up in trouble and wont play, so not much point really.
On the other hand, my son thinks this is the second coming and he will help us to promotion again!
“You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word. It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.”
Varc

Postby Stevenage Hoop » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:45 pm

Varc wrote:Probably the most ambivalent I've ever been towards a signing. I just think, its nice that he's here, but he'll end up in trouble and wont play, so not much point really.
On the other hand, my son thinks this is the second coming and he will help us to promotion again!

Well where's your sense of adventure.I'm with your boy on this one QPR is the natural home for talented wayward Mavericks hopefully he can be the next to make people sit up from those others that all teams need but don't make you get out of the comfort of the pub :rofl
I never lie but I don't always tell the truth..........
Stevenage Hoop
Squad Player

Return to R's Chat